We are continually looking for local and national employers to work with us and our students.
If you are willing to volunteer your time to support us with our own bespoke careers activities or to deliver your own sessions to our students, feel free to get in touch.
The majority of volunteers will offer activities similar to the following list, however, we are welcome to suggestions and pilot programmes:
- Deliver small group workshops on careers and or skill development
- Present in assemblies and answer questions posed by students
- Mock interviews for universities and part-time employment
- We have a coaching programme for our year 11 students and you can mentor a student throughout year 11
- Exhibit at our careers fair
- Collaborate with a subject area to help promote subject specific careers