Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
For all Covid-19 policy addenda, please click here.
Our policies are listed below:
- Behaviour Anti-Bullying and Exclusions Policy 2020-21
- Capability Policy
- Careers Policy
- Child Protection Safeguarding Policy 2020
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Code of Conduct – Final Feb 2021
- Concerns and Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy for Staff
- Disciplinary Policy and procedure
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Relationships Sex Education Policy to be read in conjunction with Position Statement for teaching Relationship and Sex Education
- SEND and Learning Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs
- Teacher Pay Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy + Procedure
For other trust-wide E-ACT policies please refer to main E-ACT home page which can be found here.