Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
For all Covid-19 policy addenda, please click here.
Please read the Covid 19 Policy addendum that comes into immediate effect from when the academy re-opens.
Our policies are listed below:
- Academy Accessibility Plan
- Attendance for Learning Policy
- Behaviour, Anti-Bullying and Exclusions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Concerns and Complaints
- Curriculum Policy
- Disability Equality SchemePupil Premium Strategy 4.12.19 2019-2020_
- E-ACT Position Statement RSE
- Homework Policy
- Non Negotiables
- Pupil Exclusions Policy
- Pupil Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Pupil Premium Strategy 4.12.19 2019-2020_
- PP Impact review 2018-19
- Relationships and Sex Education
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and Learning Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Trips and Visits Policy
- Uniform Policy
Our academy follows E-ACT’s trust-wide policies in areas such as:
- Charging and remissions
- Parental concerns and complaints
- Employment matters
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation
- Freedom of information
- Data protection
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.